Thursday, December 14, 2006

"With Status Comes Privilege"


At least according to the Aeroplan people. Thanks to my various travels this year I have achieved "Prestige" status in the Aeroplan system. To be clear, this is the weiniest status and doesn't get all that much privilege, although I do look forward to queue jumping for seat selection and baggage check-in.

This is my favourite line about the Aeroplan status privileges, "Air Canada Top Tier members receive a distinctive card and an incredible range of benefits."

That card...oh what a card it is...O the things that card does, my stars. :P

On the other hand, it's a bit ironic to be touting the privileges bequeathed by status on the day after this comes out: The gap between the nation's families with the highest net worth and those with the lowest widened between 1999 and 2005 a new study shows.

Until the next trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home